Behavioral Finance Basics
A Behavioural Finance round table discussion with:
Nicola Crosbie, Chartered Financial Planner of Moran Wealth Management Ltd
Alena Zavarin, Chartered Financial Planner and Director Anderson Financial Management Ltd
Richard Jones, Chartered Financial Planner and previous winner of the PFS investment specialist of the year and Director of Accession
This video dives into some common pitfall and issues including:
- Is now a good time to invest?
- Overconfidence in investing
- How should I react when investments fall in value?
- Should I invest in the next big thing?
- Should I keep investing in the same thing or share?
- Summary of the top tips to manage your emotions whilst investing
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
Accession, Moran Wealth Management Ltd and Anderson Financial Management Ltd each run separate businesses within St. James’s Place and do not operate in legal Partnership with each other.